I painted the inside of the tin with Weathered Wood Distress Paint. Once dry, I lightly sanded the edges to age the paint.
I added a piece of an vintage envelope to the door with Collage Medium (including a layer over the top to seal it). Once it was dry, I scribbled Walnut Stain Distress Crayon over the top and used a damp brush to wash over the surface. You really needed a brush to do this part so you can get the crayon color all the way out to the edges.
I cut foam core to fit inside the deep tin to bring the inside forward. Then layered linen from the Textile Surfaces Pack and a piece from the new Worn Wallpaper pack over the top. A Photobooth image and a Clippings sticker was added to tell the story.