Just a quick post today with the two cards I made using Tim's custom stamps he created for Simon Says Stamp - Stamptember.
I stamped the blueprint images onto a transparency using StazOn ink, then sewed the transparency onto the monoprint background.
I used the same idea on the second card, but this time I used Distress Paint to color the back of the transparency before adding it to the card.
Be sure to check out Tim's blog and watch the short video he made about the stamp set, plus see some awesome tags and cards made by Tim and Richele - the video is actually quite funny (Stamptember! Stamptember!- you will get it once you watch).