Start with a wood board 6 x 7". Mine is about 1/2" thick.
1. Paint the board with Aqua Dabber paint.
2. Ink the board with Vintage Photos Distress Ink.
3. Spritz with water then dab off with a paper towel, dry with a Heat Tool.
4. Paint a thin coat of Multi-medium over the entire surface of the board. Let Dry.
10. Tie Word band onto board with Paper String. Use Distress Ink to age Paper String.
3. Add a small nail to hold hinge clip.
|click on photo to enlarge|
As always, Deb and I take the week of Christmas off to spend time with our families. We will see you back here on the 1st of the new year.
cheers for a great day!
and Happy Holidays...