Not much time the past two days...packing for the trip to Calgary this weekend, making changes to the Abundance Kit (adding a bit of fabric), and writing instructions. However, I still found some time to work on a little project I thought might be helpful in the future.
Since I have been on this Collage Tissue paper quest, I wanted to test what Distress Stains would look like over the Collage Tissue that had been previously adhered to book board. I didn't really have time to make anything, so I created some Distress Stain test strips. Here's how I did it:
1. Cut Bookboard or chipboard pieces 2 x 6". Use your Crop-a-dile to punch a hole at the top of each board.
2. Cut 1 1/2 " x 1 1/2" squares of cardstock, tissue and Sticky back canvas. I choose to use creme cardstock instead of white since that's what I always use.
Have a great weekend,