I'm excited to be here today sharing another project from the Salvaged Patina launch. This time I created a Vignette Box project filled with idea-ology trinkets, all with a nature theme.
Adhere idea-ology Ball Chain to the lip edge of the box with Collage Medium. Let dry completely then brush more paint the top. Randomly wipe away the paint in spots to reveal the metal of the chain. Let dry completely.
- Add Hardware Heads to the the handle with Collage Medium so it will looked like the handle is screwed into the box.
- Paint the entire handle with Salvaged Patina Distress Paint.
- Once dry, pounce Rust Alcohol Ink over random parts of the surface.
- Add the handle to the box with Collage Medium. Let dry.
- Add a tiny tag with a number from the Remnant Rubs sheet.
- Rub a layer of Collage Medium over the glass. Let dry.
- Rub a layer of Distress Paint Clear Rock Candy over the glass. Let dry.
- Drip Mushroom Alcohol Ink over the cracked surface to color.
- Wipe a bit of white paint onto the surface. Let dry.
- Pounce surface with Mushroom Alcohol Ink.
- Drip or rub Rust Alcohol Ink sparingly over surface, taking care not to cover all the paint.